Search This Blog

Monday

Stronger, Faster, Meaner: A Review of the Cadillac CTS Car

According to Kelley Blue Book, customers have rated the Cadillac CTS on average a 4.5 out of 5 in every area: value, reliability, quality, comfort and style. Edmunds says that the Cadillac "CTS redefines what an American luxury car can be". The way I chose to visit NexcarAuto and to test drive the Cadillac CTS is quite interesting. I received a key along with an ad in the mail and my 11 year-old saw it. He read the text and realized that, "We could win an iPod", he blurted! Who am I to make him feel unimportant or not to try to fulfill his dream of owning an Apple iPod? So, I found myself zooming over to NexcarAuto on Hwy. 6 in Alief near Sugar Land. The atmosphere was lovely because twenty people were not tackling me upon entering the door. There I test drove a 2010 Cadillac CTS, with Jeremy as my guide.
Features:

Disc Brakes
CD Player
Aluminum Wheels
Power (Nearly Everything)
ABS
Remote Keyless Entry
OnStar
Rear window defroster
Tachometer

I never imagined how nice the CTS model would be on the inside as well as the outside. I was impressed by the sticker price of $29,500. The interior was high quality and suitable for parents or grandparents. Leather is an option. The seats have heat controls as well as adjustment for height and moving forward or backward. The Cadillac air conditioner is bilateral; it can be set by each person seated in the front to their individual comfort level. The most modern thing was the USB port and streaming music. The stereo was a Bose system. It had several cup holders and ports for your cell charger and additional devices. The leg room was more than sufficient. The back seats were equally as comfortable. It had two visor mirrors with lighting.

Safety
Communication System: On Star with extensive features to keep you and your family safe.
Child door locks
Traction Control
Airbags:
Head/Curtain
Passenger
Rear Curtain
Side
Driver

The greatest feature was the ride. The Cadillac engine started smoothly and it purred down the highway. It took off smoothly and drove very nicely, even at high rates of speed. I did not feel a bump in the road. That is saying a lot as Houston has plenty of bumps. The one negative thing that I found was the value declination from $40k+ new to $29.5 within one year.

CTS 2010 Specifications:

I planned to list them, but the list is too long. Click here to find the exhaustive list of standard specs that are beyond impressive.

This was definitely a wonderful experience for me. I will never view Cadillac the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment